Marie and I have interviewed a couple of people for the next Discipleship Year internship position (sob ... Emily will leave us ... ), but nothing is settled yet. We have a couple more women to speak with before we know how this will go.
Last week, I re-posted an announcement on Idealist.com about a summer internship with our office, and I've received at least four responses. Yowza. We do okay when we have one or two responses, but four or more makes it tough.
Kathy is back and sending more homily helps ... they never seem to end.
On a personal note, I have been to more doctors' appointments in the past month than I've been to in the past 10 years combined. Make that 15 years. Evidently my thyroid is non-functional, and the tingling in my right arm will need several tests to determine what's NOT wrong. I am thankful for my overall health, because this back-n-forth to doctors' offices is for the birds.
No comments:
Post a Comment