Yesterday I went through the mail we've received in response to the survey that was sent out a few weeks ago. By my count, we've received 120 answers so far (out of 1,800 or so that were sent out.) A few people have asked to be deleted from our mailing list altogether; 72 have asked to have their subscription switched to the electronic version, and 40 have said, no, they either prefer the paper version or they don't have access to a computer. We received at least eight requests for more election guides (including 100 in one order, and 75 English/50 Spanish in another order.) Several people added small donations, from $5 to $25.
I hope to compile the written responses soon and have a report to share with everyone soon. (The responses range from "too many stories!" to "cover more countries!" to "you might want to consider abortion as one of your issues" to "I just love everything in NN.")
A couple of people thanked us for asking for their opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment