The Maryknoll Global Concerns office provides analysis and advocacy on issues related to justice, peace and the integrity of creation on behalf of the Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers, Maryknoll Sisters and Maryknoll Lay Missioners.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Short Video
I met today with Ginny McEvoy regarding the short video for the election campaign. Mary Logan is on vacation. Ginny is in complete agreement with doing one minute videos on each of the five Election Guide topics. I went over with her the various points that were discussed at our last staff meeting. She said that I-Movie is a good vehicle for the students to use because it is very straight forward. She will have to talk to Mary and the students about this. I emphasized our concern for proper use of the Maryknoll name. She is in complete agreement with doing a collaborative project rather than a contest and gave me good references to butress this approach, which I will check out and pass on if worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ann, this is great! Please keep me posted on how this progresses!
Post a Comment