The display board for the Social Ministry gathering (and EAD) is slowly coming together -- Yami printed out some photos and our office logo, and some other decor for the board. Now that we have a fancy board, we need to make it look snazzy.
Yesterday was the Catholic Collective for Justice Education meeting, which is what I attend to hear what other groups -- like NCEA, Ctr of Concern, NETWORK and the USCCB's Justice, Peace and Human Development department are doing. They spend a lot of time planning for upcoming events, so I'm anxious to have access to the MEP calendar so I can know what the Maryknoll Society might already be involved with.
I've received NN articles from Ariel, Emily, Marie, Dave, Jim, Ann, Susan and Meg -- is that everybody? I've glanced at them but need to spend some time today reading them through more carefully. I know that writing on one theme is a challenge, but I think it might make for a really interesting issue!
The Spanish-language version of the election guide should be ready soon; I am keeping fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment