Hi everyone!
I apologize for the long blog silence from my corner of the office! We all have been busy this summer - it has been interesting and productive. It also has been a summer of incredible upheaval - we rebuilt a good portion of the house at Assisi Community where Dave and Luciana and I live; Jim and Jack moved out of the Maryknoll house in early July and have been slowly moving into my house all summer - getting real access today after I finally distributed the rest of my things to various of my children and got the ragged edges of the house back together; and FINALLY, MOGC DC moved into the three new rooms last week after a whole summer of waiting while Maryknoll and Theological College negotiated over the lease.
I am glad that we have a staff meeting soon - it will be good to catch up!
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment